Lonely in a Crowd

I'm really trying to get out and see people. Sometimes that's not wise though.

I don't enjoy being in crowds so the event I've just returned from wasn't something I should have attended, nor something I'd normally have even considered.

I went for two reasons - one because there was a show I was keen to see, and the other was my desire to see somebody I know. Anybody. And in that huge crowd I did manage to find a couple I've known for many years but have nothing in common with. Not ideal.

Before I bumped into them I'd found myself a good seat close to the stage, but I eventually got tired of sitting around waiting for a show which didn't seem likely to start anytime soon, so I abandoned my seat.

When I mentioned that I'd lost my seat, they said I could sit with them. Trouble is they were sitting near the food stalls and one couldn't even see the stage from there. So I went off, took some photos, then found myself another seat.

Still no sign of the show starting.

Eventually the proceedings leading up to the show got started, but by then it was dark and rather cold, so I came home with nothing to show for my time except a bunch of photos.



Comments

Popular Posts